Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I can see the light

Got in a good 45 minute spin before class yesterday. At my 2 hour break I couldn't decide between a trail run or weights. I headed out for the trails and thought I would be back in 20 minutes and then lift weights. I was having such a blast in the deep snow, running trails that I have rode many times and a good grueling climb up Hydro near the end. It ended up being an hour and the sauna afterwards really clears up the sinuses.

I was up early this morning because I had to drive my sister to school who missed her bus. I figured while I was up I'll get a good core workout in. After an hour I was toast, had enough time to do the laundry and dishes and refuel before going to class. It was so nice out today, but it's hard to get a good spin up workout outside. Went something like this;

- 1hr warm-up (90-100rpm)
- 8x5min build up to max cadence for 30s
- spin til 2h
- 10x30s iso-leg
- spin til 2.5hr

Felt pretty good, watched Polar Express because I pretty much tore through anything I can put in the DVD player in this house. Hopefully tomorow is the last day on the trainer for the season. Today's session will be if tomorow is as nice as it was today.

No comments:

Post a Comment