Sunday, December 27, 2009

Always around christmas time

This week was scheduled for my Base 1 R&R week, it didn't really start out as so but having done nothing but a game of hockey, a 45min run, and 70+ hours of sleep logged in the past 5 days it seems that I'm right on schedule. Every year around christmas time I get this bug, no fever, no cough, but massive congestions and a whole body ache with some chills which makes for some very uncomfortable holidays. Good thing we go back to school on the 11th so I get another week than usual to enjoy my time.

Hopefully I'm good to start my Base 2 off tomorow with some quality cross training with De Cal, snowboarding that is !

5 comments:

  1. you go back on the 11th ?
    isn't it the 4th ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow with close inspection your blog is sick not only am i a local hero!!!! but u also have my favourite LA quote !

    ReplyDelete
  3. for university its the 11th... i think haha

    yeah that quote is sick

    ReplyDelete