Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rode with Adam Morka

So yeah, title sais it all. The roads were pretty wet from the storm last night and no sunshine to dry them up. Met at Mossimo's Pizza (the best around) for 10 and rode around the Short Hills and did the STCCC Tuesday Night race loop, Saylor's is always a good climb.

Talked the whole time about this and that, it was pretty sick to be riding with some guy that'll be racing and kicking ass around the world in a just few months. After 2h we parted ways, when I got home I realised how freakin cold I was. My hands are just starting to thaw out now as I write this.

Hopefully get another ride in before he peaces and starts his training in the south where it'll be nice and warm while we are way up here freazing our asses off haha

No comments:

Post a Comment