Friday, December 18, 2009

What else is new ?

So another day chainless and cyclocross-bikeless means another beautiful day on the trainer. Tried to mix things up yesterday with plans for some weights and yoga until I found out that my mom cancelled the family membership at the Y, seems I didn't go enough during the past six months... race season!!!

I did, however, get some cross country skis dirt cheap and now waiting on a similar deal on some boots so I can do some of that when the snow falls.

Today's trainer session consisted of 2:20 at a pretty good pace (not sure if you can call it a pace if you aren't going anywhere). Of course I was watching a movie, Changeling which is based on a true story and Angelina Jolie is in there. Pretty intense movie, her son gets kidnapped and when the police say they found her son and she gets him back it's not actually her son, daaamn.

Attempted some core work afterwards but that lasted 15 minutes and I was pooched. Still got a good burn in. Eggplant parmesian, chocolat milk with protein powder, and some blueberries will tie me over until supper. Then the studying begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment