Monday, December 21, 2009

I was skating at one point

Got my last exam done this morning and couldn't wait to clear my desk of all textbooks and binders to start a full out 2010 plan, still waiting on those 2010 road o-cup dates though. My goals have been pretty much set alreay, might make a few small changesé I'm not too sure if there is going to be Lake to Lake or Tour of Pelham, there was talk that it wasn't going to happen and a few weeks ago they took their website down ??????

My feet are just finishing thawing out right now, the chrono read 3:30 on the mtb today. Took the trails along the canal from Welland to St. Catharines then did a couple hours of 8x12/brock/short hills and back through the 2-bridges trail and the same mtb trails home. Weather was decent, perfect when I was in the singletrack where I was moving much slower and working much harder then the roads and doubletrack. I was going to stay in St. Catharines for another 30min but the snow was coming down pretty good and I was having a tough time with the FastTracks at 40psi on the hills. Slipping and sliding everywhere across the trails, ended up going backwards a few times.

Saw the same deer about 6 times in the 8x12 trails with all the switchbacks, she just kept running onto the trail a little further down where I would be in a couple minutes. Lots and lots of deer shit on the trails, I had a feeling I was going to see one today.

Oh yeah, and the Canadian Geese are still here ???

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... I wanna get rid of the tubes so bad but then that means $$$

    The lowest I can run on those (by experience) before pinch flatting is just under 35.

    ReplyDelete