Friday, January 29, 2010

Didn't even deserve it's own post

After Wednesday's ride I thought I would hold off on the roads/path for a couple days. Bruises are almost gone, I find that riding helps alot to relieve the pain and stiffness in my hips. Gets some fresh, oxygenated, blood to the area to help regenerate the muscle, capillaries, and skin.

So back on the trainer for me, Thursday was 1:30 spin while watching Word Of Honor. Pretty good movie, I picked it because it is 1:31 in length. Nothing more to say about that workout.

Late start today, didn't get on the trainer till a little after 4. Watching Troy, I actually moved a foot. The fuel and remotes that were once beside me were now slightly behind me. Three hours and a bit later and it wasn't dark enough to stop me from lacin' up the runners but too cold to keep me out there for longer than 5min. Also, way too cold to go anything below threshold. Some good intensity, I can really see it paying off in a couple of months or so when cross season arrives haha

Watson hasn't quoted a movie in a bit so I thought I might;

"He's the biggest man I've ever seen in my life, I wouldn't fight him"

"That is why they won't remember your name"

3 comments:

  1. by a couple months, do you mean 8?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff - Yeah haha, I was implying that the 5 min fast run won't do much at all for training.

    Ben - Yeah, good shit

    ReplyDelete