Friday, January 15, 2010

Outdoor ready

The trainer set-up has seen better days, I just couldn't stand being couped up indoors anymore.


Made the trip to St. Catharines today to make a purchase and I am proud to welcome the newest member of my family of bicycles... a cyclocross bike ! I am no longer jealous of Andrew Decal, oh wait yes I am, he's in Alberta. Also got the mountain bike ready and the xc skis.



Nathan Chown's ex-pit bike (wheels are from my road bike)

The beauts that came with the bike, ambrios carbon tubulars with Dura-Ace hubs and ceramic bearings. Previously owned by Justin Hines. I was told that training will help me improve better than these will. But they couldn't hurt.


For the next couple of months I will have more than just a stationary option.


With new bikes comes more weight for my closet door

2 comments:

  1. Dude that is a sick cross bike. Bet you can't wait for races this year, I know I can't :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man, surprised I'd be hooked after a day like we had haha.

    ReplyDelete