Thursday, January 14, 2010

New scenery !

Tuesday was a good leg workout, focused mostly on squats, got 5 reps again at 315, felt a little easier than last time.

Yesterday was my first partial outdoor day in quite some time, jogged over to my friend's house for an upper body workout then a cool down jog. Got home and got on the trainer for a 3h tempo ride, had to break in the new set-up.


I gotta say that Gotham City does look much better on blu-ray. The speaker stacks are a little overkill, but my dad used to be a dj and we don't want all that beautiful sound equipment to go to waste now do we ?

Today was a 5 step pyramid workout; 50min spin/class/1:30 leg workout (focusing more on quads, calfs, and hamstrings)/class/back home for the remaining 1:10 in the planned 2h. I finally got around to changing the tire to a cheaper one that I don't mind wearing out and when I got home to finish the spin it was flat. Very slow leak, it's always something.

No comments:

Post a Comment