Monday, January 18, 2010

Freeze and Thaw

First ride on the cross bike today and it was sick. Similar to yesterday's loop but a little more hills. I made my way to St. Catharines where I missed my turn and had to back track quite a ways. Got into the Short Hills area, made my way to Orchard Hill (which is a closed road therefore unplowed) and had my best climbing performance in a long time. Made it up all three hills, the first one is the toughest and longest but after using up pretty much all the fuel left in the tank the next two felt just as tough. This had me sweating like crazy and I still had alot of downhill to get home and was freezing my ass off. For some reason, when I got back on the Steve Bauer trail to make my way home I started to warm up again, there was just as much wind and the temperature didn't go up suddenly, hmmmmm...


Finished with 2:40 ride time, went to class, took the bus to the gym and pumped some iron. Squatting is now at 335x4. Tomorow is a rest day, loads of school work anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment