Monday, January 11, 2010

Finished American Pie series

Just finished a good hour of shoveling, doing the sidewalk for a few neighboors and two driveways, I really like the lower back and glute workout it has been giving me.

Saturday was a 1:45 spin while watching American Pie's Naked Mile, Sunday was a hockey game that completely drained me. Maybe it was because we only had 8 guys, my excuse is that the ice was very sticky.

Today, however, I stepped up my game but I didn't make it outside. My mountain bike needs a new cassette and I still need to get my ass to St. Catharines to buy a sick cross bike off Nathan Chown. Pretty similar to the previous spin-up/iso-leg workouts I've posted, this one was done while watching American Pie's Beta House;

1h spin
8x5 min. build to max. cadence, hold for 30s
16min spin (till 2h mark) - time to fuel up
Pyramid iso-leg (10s/20s/30s/20s/10s)
Spin till 3h mark

Followed by 15 minutes of core and some modified versions of push-ups.

Every time I do this workout there will be a stack added on the pyramid and the time at max cadence will increase. The 5min build up is to give the knees a break. There is one movie left in that series to watch, but I don't have it.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either you're riding the trainer to much or you need a new movie collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. condos in hyde park
    I just love your blog.Thanks for posting it.it have something that someone comeback again..there is a lot of useful information a person can get frm here.I must say,well done

    ReplyDelete