Friday, January 8, 2010

Here we go again...

Last night I started feeling like I did around christmas time, really shitty. Like I said before, nothing cures those congested and weak body feelings better then some saddle time. Put on American Pie: Band Camp and away I go on another amazing and unexpected adventure on the trainer. It took about 5 minutes to get the legs feeling ok to spin, didn't think I would get to 20 minutes but after an oil change and some fuel I was ready to go.

The only thing I was thinking of was coming across the line first at the Niagara Classic, I'll make the official 2010 goals/tentative race schedule by the end of the weekend but I'm pretty sure one of the goals will be to win that race, in S4 or S3, wherever I am at that point that race is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment