Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's all starting to come together

Been a week since I've been on the bike and it's killing me. My physio is going pretty good, after just one session my knee felt alot better and today it's feeling really well. Had a bike fitting appointment this morning and here are a couple things wrong:

1) Crankarms are too long; 175mm crankarms when I need 172.5mm. Ended up getting a pretty sweet deal on some new ones that will fit, that was the only size they had in stock and they should be here by the end of the week.

2) Stem is too long; nothing major, 100mm when I need a 90mm. The 90mm I have doesn't fit my bar though so there's another purchase to be made.

My tentative training plan for the next two weeks to keep some sort of level of fitness is going to be:
Monday - Easy spin on the hardtail (if there is no pain)
Tuesday - Swim (1h)
Wednesday - OFF
Thursday - Swim/Speedwork (1:30)
Friday - Swim (1h)
Saturday -Easy spin on the hardtail (if there is no pain)
Sunday - Hockey

Going to hold off on the weights. Next fitting appointment is in two weeks and hopefully everything is all good by then and I can get on with preparing for the upcoming season.

1 comment:

  1. I am curious....where did you get your bike fit done? How much? And are you ever going to buy the tire? :)

    Send me a PM.

    Your biggest fan!

    Jeff Lemon

    ReplyDelete