Friday, October 23, 2009

Forced Indoors

On my way home from class I had a route into Niagara-On-The-Lake mapped out that I was determined to ride. It was pouring outside but that wasn't enough to stop me, realising that the 4h planned route would have brought me home at roughly 7:30 (well into the dark) did. So the trainer it was. Had an awesome set up, maybe a little overkill for 4 hours but I hate being interrupted. Spun through "Observe and Report" with Seth Rogen which was just a funnier version of "Mall Cop". Afterwards I wanted to make a little seat-height adjustment and the clamp broke. Got the new one on and onto "Year One" it was. Started off perfectly until the right knee started killing me, took a little break, lowered the seat a little and after 30min it started up again. It could have been from the seat height or the leg workout I did earlier, whatever it was I called it quits at around 3h, hopefully tomorow's ride goes a little better.





Food before the ride, Ketchup goes on EVERYTHING!



8 bottles (4 cytomax, 4 water); 2 bananas; trailmix and a turkey sandwich

Low quality pictures... I know

No comments:

Post a Comment