Tuesday, November 3, 2009

He Floats !

Haven't swam laps in a year or maybe even longer, kinda nervous going in to the water... might not remember how to do this. Haha, jokes, it's like riding a bike, well not really.

Anyways, swam 300m and found an excuse to quit; I was blind ! Forgot my goggles but that's not a big deal for the pool at Brock. My eyes didn't really hurt, I was just freakin exhausted; my arms haven't gotten a work out probably since the last time I went for a swim. Thursday I've got my mind set on the 1k mark.

Knee is feeling much better but the mornings are the worst for some reason. I sleep on my stomach so it's most likely because the knee is being compressed all night. After an hour the pain is gone, I'm going to try for an easy mtb ride tomorow and see how that goes.

Missed a good race on Sunday, I'm going to call the W.O.W Enduro off as well. Racing will resume in April with the Tour of Pelham where I'm hoping for a top 5.

4 comments:

  1. I am a blogger now!
    Let me know when your knee is ready to hammer again.
    AD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siiick haha, I'll be good to go by the end of next week... hopefully

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop stealing pictures from my Flickr account.

    ReplyDelete