Friday, November 20, 2009

Pumped

Spun for an hour and a half yesterday before heading over to my old high school to watch my sister win the SOSSA finals and now they are advancing to the OFSAA (All Ontario Finals). Awesome leg workout today, first one back in 3 weeks. Going to really feel it this weekend when I have to clean out the heavy from 2 double floor 250ft. chicken barns :S

Did some squats and built up to 225 pounds (2 sets of 10 reps) and then did some more at the end with lunges. Kinda wish I can try 315 but last year on the third rep the only reason I didnt fall over and cause some good damage was my spotter. Got some calf raises, leg curls, hip adduction and leg presses in as well.

Not sure how much training I'm going to get done over the weekend with the work that has to be done at the farm and it's dark by 5 oclock now !!! Might be forced indoors, hopefully it stays dry because I would defenitely be down for a night trail ride.

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing keeping you indoors. Throw your trail light on your roadie and go for it. Road riding in the dark is the best.
    Because I'm lit up like a fire truck, cars actually give me MORE room when passing compared to during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might give that a shot. Hopefully I can get out tomorow, the legs always hurt the most by the second day after weights. After two 8 hour days cleaning chicken shit I'm pretty pooched haha, good thing I've got another one tomorow to looked forward too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To post a video I clicked the add video button above the posting window, then if you click browse you can but up any video you have in "my videos" or "my pictures". Mine was in windows media format and worked fine. It took a couple minutes to upload though.

    ReplyDelete