Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Painless Ride !

100k today, out to Niagara-On-The-Lake then stopped at Liberty! on the way back. Shoot the shit with Jeremy, Derek, and Andrew then filled up the bottles and headed to North Pelham to finish the ride with Saylor's Hill again. Went pretty hard on all the hills and drained most of the fuel left on Saylor's. Just over 3h so 32km/h average speed ain't so bad, I was feeling very good today and ate a huge omelet with a bagel for breakfast versus my bowl of corn flakes last time.

No knee pain !!! My IT Band from my left hip down was bothering me more, that is due to inflexibility. I always make yoga my objective but I never end up getting into it. Hopefully by the end of the month I get into the groove of doing it at least 3x a week. Only have just over a week to make that happen so I better get on that.

Haven't been doing any weight lifting for my legs yet but I've been doing alot of core and once a week I work the upper body. Hopefully tomorow I can get a good swim in... possibly 1k haha

2 comments:

  1. Check out some yoga video podcasts. I found a few that are good. They are only 20-25 minutes and great for beginners. They are so good after a ride.

    ReplyDelete