Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shitty week

Going to keep this one short because it depresses me as I write it. Just want to get it over with and move on. Been off my bike since the post below (10 days or so). Had a pick-up game today and felt out of shape. My plans for a huge week on the bike were destroyed with work and after a full day of manual labour inside a shit-filled barn the last thing I wanna do is hop on the trainer after supper or try and pull myself together and get out for a freeze-my-nuts-off night ride. It's still February.

To make me feel like even more of a slacker it seems like everyone is really starting to pick it up. Especially DeCal, that guy is sick.

I did manage to get out snowboarding at a local mini terrain park called The Pit. I guess the walk up the hill gave a good butt workout.

Next week is an easy week before I start my "Base 1".

The only high points this week were the gold medal hockey games, the fact that Canada has the record for most gold medals won by a host country (and the most this Olympics), and I made a fair bit of cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment