Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2 for 2

Since Monday was supposed to be 2h but I did 3h, today was 2h of endurance. Drove out to St. John's Conservation area to see if yesterday's run was a fluke, it wasn't. I ran for 45 minutes with lots of hills. The trails are only in the 2-3km range but they are pretty intense. I want to take my bike there sometime, the whole trail runs along several ridges with alot of sketchy climbs and descents. Gave a good whole body workout because on the descents I was goin down like Tarzan from tree to tree, ok maybe not like Tarzan but I was using my arms alot on the trees so I don't wipe-out.

Got back in the soccer mom minivan and parked at the end of the Steve Bauer trails for some xc skiin and to check out the loop I ended up at on Monday. I headed back to the van after 35 minutes, I couldn't seem to stay upright on those things anymore.

Back on the trainer for some very exciting stationnary saddle time.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...Mme Labre and I are heading out for a hilly run on Monday morning, perhaps we should hit St. John's...maybe Short Hills...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have monday off, could do a brick workout with my bike... I'm in for a trail run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat et JF me ramasse lundi matin pour nous rendre dans les SH. Communique avec eux pour te joindre à nous.

    ReplyDelete