Saturday, June 5, 2010

What goes up... Hopefully doesn't come down

After yesterday's post-ride breakfast with The Coach and his boss, as well as some sleepy time, I woke up feeling fresh for today's club ride.

Twas a good ride indeed, I got a ride out to Jordan and just caught the pack as they were coming in. Did a few good efforts on some hills and opted out of the third climb up Park to save some juice for tomorow. I rode back to Smithville with Neil Armstrong and met up with a total ass hole just before the sacred Tim Horton's stop who thought that we should have been riding on the sidewalk to make way for his F-350 with black fumes coming out of the 10 foot in diametre exhaust pipe. The only thing missing was one of those bumper stickers that sais "As a matter of fact I do own the road". What a guy.

So for the first time in a while it's 5:45 and I'm sitting on my couch and not washing dishes, no weddings or functions tonight. I didn't even have to go in to work on the farm today, odd Saturday, I'm sure not complaining.

Sent in a request form to the OCA to upgrade to S3, I know I made a goal to win a S4 race before going up but I just can't justify paying the same price to race 2 hours earlier, for less prize money, and it's shorter and slower. Hopefully I'll be racing alongside De Cal, Noah, Csikos and Holtzman at KW.

Good luck to everyone tomorow, should be a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment