Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Earthquake

Apparently we got hit by an earthquake today, supposedly around 2, I was probably holding on to the weedwhaker so there's no way in hell I would have felt some little vibrations when my teeth were already chattering from la machina.

Brought my wheels in to Liberty! since some of the spokes on the non-drive side were like noodles and I'm also missing a spacer. I acquired some new blisters on my thumbs from peeling off the tubular, I must be getting pretty good at gluing them. I've only done it about 6 times so far this season.

Easy ride today, nothing exciting at all.

It looks like the plan to buy De Cal's sexy wheels fell through but I'll most likely buy the rims and throw those on the XT hubs (the rear needs a new freehub body) that way I can ride tubeless as I await for a set with hubs that have the missing R.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the wheels... but the front rim is garbage anyway. Its got nice hop and wobble after Crash day. You will be vary happy with some ZTR 355's laced to your XT hubs, and we have the rims at Lib!.

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah no worries man, I'm heading over to the shop in a couple hours. No doubt the 355s will be ballin... but the hubs are still missing that R hahaha

    ReplyDelete